Jump to recipe
How to make bean dip?
This appetizer favorite makes it’s way into the baby shower scene. Consider serving a variety of dips (salsa, guacamole, white cheese, etc.)
This recipe works well for your Sports Themed baby shower menu.
Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 large can of refried beans
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 8 oz. jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Heat refried beans over low heat.
- Add milk and stir.
- Add garlic powder, salsa and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Place bean mixes in serving bowl.
- Top with cheddar cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 8.
© 2023 All materials including recipes are copyrighted materials of Maggwire. Please do not use without a written consent.