Jump to recipe
How to make blue punch?
Create this delicious and creamy bright blue punch for a baby boy shower. Yummy!
Place rubber duckies or plastic baby toys in your punch bowl for extra pizzaz.
Baby Shower Blue Punch Recipe
- 1 oz. package blue Kool-Aid
- 2 liters 7-Up or Sprite
- 64 oz. white cranberry juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Sugar to taste (up to one cup)
- Mix the first three ingredients together and add sugar as desired.
- Scoop ice cream on top of punch.
- After a while, the ice cream will partly melt, create a lovely baby blue color.
- It also leaves white ice cream 'clouds' on top of the punch bowl.
© 2023 All materials including recipes are copyrighted materials of Maggwire. Please do not use without a written consent.