Jump to recipe
How to make olive oil brownies?
You may have a guest who will judge a baby shower by the quality of the chocolate served. These extra-rich olive oil brownies will impress even the pickiest chocolate connoisseur.
We love cooking brownies in the Bakers Edge brand pan. This specially designed has at least 2 edges of every piece of brownie, ensuring your brownies are extra chewy and delicious!
Olive Oil Brownies
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter (4 oz.)
- 4 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 12-inch baking pan.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave, but be careful and do not burn.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter.
- Combine with olive oil and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each is added.
- Next, stir in vanilla and chocolate.
- Once combined, fold in dry ingredients.
- Last, add toasted walnuts. Don't over-mix the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
© 2023 All materials including recipes are copyrighted materials of Maggwire. Please do not use without a written consent.